Thursday, December 13, 2012

Holidays 2012 with Chanel, Dior, Laura Mercier, Anastasia and Boots No7


A lot of my makeup purchases happen during the holiday season and this year was no different. 

First, I wanted to share with you absolutely perfect red lipstick from Dior collection Diorific, color #38 Diva.  This is very cheerful color which has not too much orange nor blue, just beautiful red and very comfortable formula to wear, as usual from Dior.


Then I thought I need to tell you about my new and wonderful Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil. Brow pencil on one side, brow comb on the other - quick and simple.


Another great product I discovered to myself is shimmer base cover for the eyelids Stay Perfect Eye Mousse from Boots No 7. I think it is perfect for the summer when I do not want to wear a lot of makeup, AND it is great for the holiday season for its festive sparkle.

Finally, I found the most perfect Illuminating Shimmer powder from Laura Mercier so I can highlight my cheekbones. This loose powder provides beautiful glow to the skin and looks very natural.  Another great thing about this loose powder is that I can mix it in with with any body lotion. Love it!

The other makeup you see on the picture that I use all the time is DiorSkin Nude foundation   Chanel black eyeshadow in Mirifique  Chanel eyeshadow in Taupe Delicat  and  Chanel blush in Rouge.

So here you have it. My perfect holiday makeup collection for 2012. 

Share with me your holiday makeup ideas! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment