Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Skin Care... Juara Sweet Black Tea Eye Cream

I will start with some useful info and my Did you know this clip.   

Did you know this?  If you want to prevent appearance of wrinkles around the eye area, you need to apply your eye cream not only around the eyes, but extend it further up to the hair line.  The idea behind it is the same as to why you need to apply your face cream the way it says HERE 
So, don't skim on the eye cream, it will pay off in the long run.

Now let's get back to the eye cream topic.  There are gazillion of skin care products on the market and all of them promise great results and beautiful skin.  Unfortunately, not all of what has been advertised, works as we expect.  Good eye creams are not cheap.  Even if you had a good one for awhile, it needs to be changed after some time.  So, when we buy a new one, we really don't know if it is going to work.  Samples of products just somehow helpful, because you need to use the cream for some extended period of time to find out if the eye cream works or not.  This means you have to buy a full size product.  It can take a lot of trials before you find the one you like, and this is pretty expensive proposition.  The only useful thing about skin care samples is to understand if you don't have an allergy to it and maybe if you are OK with it smell.

This is why I am happy anytime when I found a products that worked for me and happy to spread the word.  I know that there is no guarantee that the same product will work for everyone, but still, chances that it might work for you are much greater, since it worked well for somebody else.   

Today I would like to talk about my new discovery Juara Sweet Black Tea Eye Cream.  I am on my second tube of this cream, this is how I liked it.   I see the result.  After testing it for solid 3 months, I can say that this eye cream does what package claims.  This eye cream really improved elasticity of the under eye skin area and I cannot be happier.  Also, this eye cream warms up your skin in the area of application for a short period of time and I like this feeling.  I am not a chemist and don't know what exactly this warm up situation does to my skin, but If you were looking for the next eye cream, this one may be worth of trying. 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment