Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Skin care regimen.... Cleansing

I am always on the look out for a good skin care products.  By reading some literature related to this topic I came to realize that there is very fine line between proper cleansing and OVER doing it.  The latter can potentially result in super dry and sensitive skin, which leads to more wrinkles, and who needs that?  I researched (read here - tried a lot of cleansers, because how else you know if it works for you?) and here is my conclusion: I started using much milder cleansers than I used before.  The result?  Considering how my skin feels and looks - I am doing it right.

Another thing I like about products I use now is that it works for my face AND eyes, no need for separate eye make up remover.  At the end of the day, the last think I want to do is to spend too much time taking off my make up, and having separate eye make up remover  is simply not working for me, not efficient enough.  So now I use two types of cleansers and alternate them between morning and evening.  Milky cleansers, when I do not have to use any water and Oil cleanser when I do use tap water.  As you may know, less tap water you use on your face - better.  Here is another tip on how to minimize harsh effect of the tap:  use a cotton ball saturated with Avene bottled water and simply wipe clean your face.  It removes harsh elements left on your skin from the tap.  I use instead another my favorite - Avene Thermal Spring Water.   I spray it on my face and neck after cleansing, it has instant calming effect and feels very good.  Share with me your favorite skin care products!


Pictures down below show cleansers I am very happy with:
- Bioderma Moisturizing Milky Cleanser, followed by Bioderma Moisturising Milk for sensitive skin
or
- Yves Rocher Serum Vegetal Cleansing Milk
or
- Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing! my routine is awful! face wipes! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. I like to take care of my "canvas" first so I can get most out of quality and fancy make up. Happy to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made some good points there. I checked on the web to find out more about the issue and found
    most people will go along with your views on this site.


    my site - Anti Wrinkle Formula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks , I've recently been looking for information approximately
    this subject for a while and yours is the greatest I have found out till
    now. However, what in regards to the bottom line?
    Are you certain in regards to the supply?

    Here is my blog post :: pure Select Review

    ReplyDelete