When I needed to find a new makeup, the list of requirements for my new foundation was pretty aggressive:
- I wanted to find a makeup that is not necessarily full coverage foundation, but the one that makes my skin looks natural and beautiful, with perfect glowing complexion without looking too made up.
- I wanted my skin to look beautiful in all types of lighting, because this is the worst having the makeup that looks good only in natural or only under artificial light. I have no use for this kind of makeup.
- I wanted to have broad spectrum SPF 15 at least.
- I wanted to find a color that is a perfect match for my skin tone.
- ...and it would be nice if the formula would be beneficial to the skin as well and improve my skin over time.
What is your favorite foundation and skin perfector?
See you next Thursday, October 18, 2012!