Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Chanel... Eyeshadow Duo #20 Taupe-Delicat




My latest "go to" eyeshadow palette is Chanel duo in color #20 Taupe-Delicat.  The Delicat color is exactly what I needed to make the look Pat McGrath created for  Dolce and Gabbana show  which I absolutely love.  This light color gives me nice and clean nude tone and a touch of mascara makes my eyes look fresh and rested without looking too made up.  I like wearing this look with my  Dior red lipstick   or  Chanel red lipstick   because red lips is intense enough and I don't need more eye drama when keeping the focus on my RED lips.  Although I have to say that there are many ways I like wearing red lips, including the look with dramatic eyes, but with nude eyes it looks like I used lipstick ONLY and was not trying too hard.  Dark taupe color from this duo is great too.  I use it when need to define my eyes a little bit more and still keep "soft" look to it.  I noticed that some eyeshadow from taupe color range can give my eyes tired look, but not this one.  If I need an evening look, this eyeshadow duo works perfectly as well, I just use more of the Taupe eye shadow to make it look dramatic. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment