Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Best Concealer Ever ... Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage





I have tried many different concealers in my life and confidently can say that Secret Camouflage from Laura Mercier is THE BEST.  There is five different shades of this products and depending on the skin tone, anybody can find the perfect match.  Mine happened to be #3.

I have one sun spot on my cheek, that I call "my test spot."  This spot is about .25" in size and not even too dark.  However, for some reason, particularly this one is hard to conceal, much harder than any red spot.  This particular spot would always come through from underneath of any other concealer I have had and it was always bothering me.  I know that if you put A LOT of any concealer, this spot would not be visible, but then there is a problem of having too much concealer on the skin, and it does not look very natural nor pretty.  This is not the picture I want to see. 

With Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage - no such problem at all.  Just a couple of dabs with my concealer brush and job is done.  More good news - the coverage lasts until I wash my face at the end of the day. 

Did you know this?  When using red lipsticks or coming this fall very dark burgundy lips, it is especially important to keep all redness out of the face, otherwise those bright lipstick expose any redness of the face even more, which does not look good.  So, more even tone of the face skin you have - better your bright (or dark) lipstick will look.  This is why effective and good quality concealer is essential for the right look. 

Tell me what is your best find in making your skin tone even and ready for the world!      




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment