Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Shu Uemura Skin Purifier... Pore Clarifying Cleansing Oil





I raved about Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil before, and I am about doing it again.  When I was done with the bottle of original formula of Shu Uemura Cleaning Oil, which has light lemon color, I decided to try another variation of their Cleansing Oil, Shu Uemura Pore Clarifying Cleanser that has light pink color.

I am sure that people who don't need their skin pores look less visible DO exist, but I am not one of them.  So, I thought that this option cannot hurt and was absolutely right.  Before I tried Shu Uemura cleansers, the name "oil" in any cosmetic product, especially in cleansers, sounded to me with very much negative connotation and always thought that it is not for my combination skin type.  With excellent experience from Shu Uemura  I fear no more, or at least of Shu Uemura Oil cleansers. 

This new to me pink Pore Clarifying Cleanser removes ANY makeup with ease, the same as its original formula, without making my skin too dry and itchy.  As always, I love how my skin feels after I use this oil, even though I need to use a water to wash it off.   Also, I absolutely love very light and fresh smell of this cleansing oil.  The original formula was unscented.  Finally, I think that my skin pores DO look much smaller indeed! What not to love?

I am wondering, when I will be done with this bottle of Fresh Shu Uemura Skin Purifier, what formula from Shu Uemura would be my next?    Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment