Saturday, August 4, 2012

Fizarotti Palace... Bari, Italy


When I traveled to Italy for the first time, North regions, and while sitting at the airport waiting for my next flight, I heard an announcement inviting people to board a plain that was departing to Bari.  I have never heard of Bari before, and  thought: "Bari, where is it?"  Later I learned that Bari is South of Italy, on the Adriatic sea side.  Then after return to the US I learned that some interesting people were born there! One of them I became to know personally, but one other notable person, I would LOVE TO MEET IN person!  I am talking about famous and never boring Editor of Vogue Japan Anna Dello Russo and her BLOG

The reason I brought this my little story about Bari, is the picture above.  This is Fizarotti Palace in Bari.  I came across this image while reading Vogue Italia where they were talking about interesting places to visit.  I was surprised how the architecture of this palace is similar to Doge's Palace in Venice!  Do you see that?

Doge's Palace, Venice, Italy

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment