Friday, August 3, 2012

Blue and Orange... India



Blue color is mysterious, charming, intense.  Blue is the color of the night, the deep sea and with its many nuances can excite and intrigue.

Combination of electric blue and orange colors always fascinated me.  Orange looks even more intense and blue looks even more "electric."  Composition of this shot is no less amazing than colors used.  This image belongs to famous Steve McCurry.

I can understand why  electric blue color trend  is here for Fall/Winter 2012/13.  Personally, I am drawn to this color, and especially to deep, rich shade of blue.  When I was creating my Royal Blue Handbag Collection  it was really hard to find the right shade of leather that I liked, but I think we did it.  Out of my three models from my Royal Blue collection, satchel, shoulder bag and clutch, which one do you like the most?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment