Thursday, May 10, 2012

Boots No7 ... Body Lotion, Face Wipes and Cuticle Oil



In my post from the last week  Gwyneth Paltrow and Her Beauty Secret  I was talking about one of  Gwyneth's Paltrow favorite brand and her beauty secret - Boots No7.  I also keep in mind that this company was founded in 1849, still around and successful, they must be doing something right.  Their products stood the test of time.  It is also great that Boots No7 skincare line is reasonable prices and available at Target stores here in the USA.

One of their product that is favored by Gwyneth Paltrow is  Protect and Perfect Beauty Serum  I just bought it recently and is in the process of testing it.  I will tell you about my results later.  The company promises that in 28 days my skin will be looking visibly younger. 

In addition to Illuminating Lotion, Lip Cream and Exfoliator I told you about last week, I also use the following products:

  •  Intensively Moisturizing Body Serum.  This is great body lotion, especially I like to use this one on the delicate decolletage area.  I see the difference in appearance of my skin before and after, most definitely.     
  • Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes.  They say that these wipes will clean your face and remove even waterproof mascara.  This is what I found out:  it DID NOT removes mascara for me.  The best makeup remover is   Micellar Cleansing Water  or   Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil  However, I have to say that I DO LIKE using this wipes in the morning to clean, tone and moisturize my face when no makeup removing is involved.  The formula is not irritating or drying, which is perfect for my very sensitive skin.  After using these wipes, my skin looks radiant, moisturized and feels clean.  Very convenient for traveling too.
  • Cuticle Oil.  Very nice and light rose smell, good consistency and not too "runny" or greasy, and makes  my manicure  look very good.  It does what it supposed to.  This is the only product I use for cuticle care.
Share with me what Boots No7 products you like to use.  I am always on the look out for good skin care.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment