Friday, May 11, 2012

Art in Bloom 2012 at MIA ... Part 2

Last week I posted  Part 1   of the Annual Art in Bloom exhibition organized by  Minneapolis Institute of Arts   Although there are some limitations of taking pictures in the museum setting, it is my believe that having some pictures is better than no pictures.  I hope my photo report will allow you to feel the atmosphere of the exhibition and maybe even give you some ideas for you flower arrangements.

Quick recap about this exhibition:  This four-day event challenges floral designers to create their vision of the Museum artworks.  This is how it works: Florists choose the paintings or the sculpture they like and then recreate their vision of the artwork with live flower arrangements.  After that they display their creations side by side with the actual artwork that served as an inspiration.

Today you can see Part 2 out of four I have prepared for you.  Share with me your favorites and Happy Friday! 

















Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment