Thursday, April 26, 2012

Valentino... Creation of a lace dress

I was always fascinated by the process of how beautiful items are created.  This is why I love watching "making of..." videos.  The magic of converting a piece of fabric or a block of a raw material into something beautiful, is like watching when the piece of art being born in front of your own eyes.  Recently I saw video  The Secret of the Little Black Jacket    by Chanel and I absolutely loved it.  I have to note that music for that video are no less exceptional that video of the creative process or the Little Black jacket itself. 

I thought it would be interesting  to see here The Valentino video.  They show how they make their lace dress.  I was so inspired by this video that even made   Detachable White Lace Collar  and shared with you how I did it so you can do the same if interested.  I hope you enjoy this short video showing Valentino craftsmanship as much as I did. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment