Thursday, July 12, 2012

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse... Multi-Usage Dry Oil

When it comes to daily body skin care,   Olay Quench Plus Firming body lotion   is one of my basics.  I love this very cost effective option which gives my skin moisture, firmness and light golden shimmer when in the sunlight.

Another product that I use and love is Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse  (Multi-Usage Dry Oil).  It comes in two different formulations: Dry Oil and Dry Oil Golden Shimmer.  These two products are very different from anything I tried before.  As with Nuxe Lip Balm, I don't think there are other products on the market I know that can give me the same effect.

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse  (Multi-Usage Dry Oil)


Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse (Multi - Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer




Multi -Usage oils became very popular, for example  Josie Maran Argan Oil  has similar concept.  These dry oils can be used for face, hair and body.  What I like about Nuxe is that it comes in convenient spray bottle, has very light and pleasant smell, and not too oily.  The difference between Nuxe regular formula and Nuxe golden shimmer formula is that if regular formula provides healthy sheen, the natural look of young and healthy body skin, the Golden Shimmer formula give the skin very sophisticated golden glow, looks very chic, which I absolutely love.  Both formulas are safe to wear with any color of clothing, they do not transfer.

Although Nuxe products are on the higher end pricing, I feel that their value and the price are justified, because they deliver great result.  Whether during summer season, or holiday season, anytime when I need to show some skin, I know my body is ready for any type of cutouts, and it is good feeling. To me, it worth the price I paid.

Nuxe Multi-Usage Dry Oil Regular


Nuxe Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment