Thursday, July 26, 2012

Colorstay Mascara ... I Was Looking for You All My Life!



No matter how many mascaras we have on the market, it is really hard to find THE ONE.  At least for me, if I buy a new mascara, I want it all:
  • Full and long lashes
  • Tear-sweat-humidity proof, but
  • NOT waterproof
I do not like waterproof mascaras, and always knew that there got to be the way to make mascara that makes my lashes long and beautiful, withstand the stress from tears and humidity, but possible to remove without having separate make up remover formulated for waterproof mascaras.  I like the convenience of removing all my makeup at once, with one face cleanser.  I think I found this mascara I was looking for and very happy about it.  I am talking about Colorstay Overtime  Mascara from Revlon.  Yes, it can hold pretty well from morning until night, (or from night until morning,  whatever you need), does not run with tears, and when I need it off, my face oil cleanser Shu Uemura works on those lashes too. 


Even though it takes more coats of Revlon Colorstay Mascara to build very full lashes compared to just a couple of strokes with L'oreal Voluminous 24 H mascara, I still prefer Revlon Colorstay for its ability to withstand moisture.  Have you tried Revlon Colorstay Mascara?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment