Saturday, June 9, 2012

Recipe... Caprese Sticks



Last weekend I hosted a party with friends and family.  One of the appetizers that everybody loved was Caprese Sticks.  What I love about this recipe?

1) Very easy to do
2) Healthy
3) Looks very festive on the table
4) Easy finger food, no fork or knife required

Ingredients: 
  • Cherri Tomatoes
  • Fresh Mozzarella Balls. I used marinated mozzarella small balls from Formaggio
  • Fresh Basil Leaves
  • Food pics or other skewers you want to use

I am not even sure if I need to write how to do it.  Just by looking at the picture you know that you need to take one food skewer and put on one cherry tomato, then one basil leave and finish it up with one marinated mozzarella ball.  You are done.  Voila!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment