Friday, June 29, 2012

The Perfect Black Heels... Valentina from J.Crew





Who does not like black heels?  With the right black pumps even simple outfit can look so sharp.  I think that especially black patent leather gives the most dramatic effect.

I was on the hunt for the perfect black heels for a long time.  This is what I was looking for in the new pair of black pumps:

1) classic shape, not too round, not too pointy, with the perfect proportions
2) with heel 2.75", which is not too high so it is comfortable to wear for a long time, but still not too low so the shoe looks elegant
3) price had to be right for me, and I did not want to pay for the pair of shoes $700

This list of my wishes does not sound unreasonable, but it was not easy to come across THE perfect pair of black heel I imagined in my head.
When I received my mail order from J.Crew with Valentina pumps and put them on, I knew right away that my search is over.  I found was I was looking for.  This Valentina shoe from J.Crew has perfect heel 2.75" with well balanced proportions and classic look of perfectly pointed toe.  I think this is the magic of Made in Italy shoe and they look SO-O flattering on the foot.  Now I am thinking about getting more colors.  



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment