Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Best Eyeshadow Primer... Benefit's Stay Don't Stray






What do you do when your favorite eyeshadow don't stay as long as you hoped for?  You use eyeshadow base to help it stay in place for as long as you need.  There are a lot of concealers on the market, but my choice of the base that works really well for me is Benefit Stay Don't Stray.  I tried using dark eyeshadow with and without the primer and results are clearly in favor of using the primer, no questions.  To have a good primer is especially critical when using dramatic dark colors on your eyes, like navy eyeshadow Chanel #92 Blue Celestes or black eyeshadow like this  Chanel Black Eyeshadow in Mirifique  which I absolutely love.

Black eyeshadow with sparkle in it looks gorgeous when done right.  The reason I remember to bring this makeup topic is that over the weekend I was doing my dramatic eyes makeup for the all night long dancing party.  Even with quality cosmetics like Chanel with its staying power, considering that it is hot summer which does not help any makeup to stay put, add to that dancing all night long -  I can imagine what my black make up would look like after a couple of hours without good eyeshadow primer.  This is when power of good eyeshadow primer comes to the rescue.  With Benefit Stay Don't Stray eyeshadow base my black makeup was looking good even by the end of the night,  Beautiful! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment