Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Skirts and Pullovers.... Easy and Beautiful Combo

I like wearing pants. However, lately I started wearing skirts much more often than I used to. Yes, it is true that wearing a skirt requires a little bit more effort since I have to pay attention to tights and shoes I wear, they become much more visible, but I don't mind, because wearing a skirt with pullover or chunky sweater is very easy, versatile and is a lot of fun.

Looking through some Vogue Italia   new collections for the next season on skirt and pullovers, I realized that all those looks are pretty much timeless: this is what I wore last season, this is what I wear now, and this is what they offer for the Fall/Winter 2013/14. That means, I can invest and buy a good quality separates, mix and match them, wear for a long time so I have very minimal "per wear" cost, and have fun with it. Just check out looks below I chose to share with you and tell me if you can't find anything you would feel comfortable wearing.

Burberry Prorsum


No 21


 Antonio Berardi


Band of Outsiders


Hache


Marc Jacobs


Michael Kors


Philosophy by Natalie


Proenza Schouler


Rodarte


3.1 Phillip Lim


Duro Olowu


Holly Fulton


Mary Kantranzou


Ralph Lauren


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment