Monday, January 21, 2013

Theme Neo Minimal... Fashion for Fall 2013

I realize that it is too early to think about fashion for fall 2013. However, fall 2013-2014 collections had so many ideas that I enjoyed watching, I could not wait to share this with you.

Neo Minimal theme- the beauty of clean lines, very specific shapes,  simple and beautiful colors.  This minimal style requires really fine tailoring, excellent fabrics and simple but beautiful colors, because every detail stand out and becomes very visible.  I like contrasts and with this simple style, when it is done right, I can easily accentuate whatever I want, whether it is my accessories or beautiful red lips.

Check out on my picks and let me know what you think. 
Images via Vogue Italia

No 21
Balenciaga
Bottega Veneta
 Lanvin
Narciso Rodriguez
 Max Mara
 Calvin Klein
Celine
 Givenchy
Rochas
 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment