Friday, August 10, 2012

Wish List... Red from Dior, Spring/Summer 2013

 
There is something magical about red color from Dior. I know I had one  red dress from Dior   on my wish list already (it is still on my wish list) and here is anouther one.  This one is from Spring/Summer 2013 collection.  Both dresses kind of similar: the same contrast of sheer bottom and solid top, the same perfect tailoring and red color that is SO-O Dior!  What is different in this look is solid top with peplum tailored like a piece of beautiful architecture.  With its flowy sheer bottom this picture looks mesmerizing to me.

It must be something very special in this number, because I RARELY wear red as the complete outfit, but I love  this one.  Isn't it ironic?  Maybe this is one of those thing when I like how it looks on somebody else but it would never work on me?  Regardless, this one goes on my wish list.
Photo courtesy of Vogue Italia Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment