Thursday, July 5, 2012

Idea for Knitting DIY... Burgundy Sweater






Between  Fall/Winter 2012-2013 trend   on burgundy and leather and my prized possession  burgundy Chanel 2.55 bag you can say that I have burgundy moment this season.  I knew this color is coming back, so I knitted this sweater and now cannot wait for the cooler weather to come when I can wear it.

The reason I called it an "idea for knitting DIY" is because I am not really explaining how to complete this project from the beginning to the end.  However, those who do knit, will know how I did it just by looking at the picture.  I made a design of this sweater with wide collar and really like how it came out.  I decided on emphasizing wide sweater collar even more with additional embellishment - rope I knitted out of very thin lurex yarn.  This is just another idea for upcoming Fall/Winter and endless opportunities in DIY world.   


Back View  
Snake-like design running down the center line is the same knitted lurex rope that I used to embellish my wide sweater collar in the front 







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment