Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Makeup Trend ... Gypsy Eyes

What comes to your mind when you hear the word "gypsy"? To me it would be sensual, strong, drama, free, sentimental, confidential.  This is what dark eyes makeup feels to me like.  This summer makeup has two major trends- Natural, (when the face looks like it has no makeup, but remember, only pretend no makeup.  You need to look like you just stepped out of the bed, with perfect and beautiful skin of course), and what I call Gypsy Eyes trend.  This dark eye makeup brings intensity to the the gaze and project the image of confident woman.

Depending on the time of the day, occasion, or my mood for the day, I wear and love both looks.  If I want to create Natural look, the best tool for my my eyes is this   Dolce & Gabbana Crayon in Nude color    It is very easy to create natural look by following   this tutorial  from Pat McGrath she created for Dolce  & Gabbana Fall/Winter 2012 show.  However, I have to say I love bright red lips with natural and nude look of my eyes.  For the summer my favorite red lipstick is  Dior in Blazing Red    If I want Gypsy Eyes look, the products I mix are  Rimmel Eye LinerChanel Black Eyeshadow in Mirifique and sometimes I add a hint of navy blue from this  Chanel Blue Eyeshadow   Note that lips need to be nude to achieve this dramatic eyes effect.
What is your favorite summer look?

Moschino




Via Vogue Italia Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment