Friday, June 1, 2012

Black Turtleneck and White Gloves... DSquared 2 for Fall/Winter 2012/13




When I saw this picture of DSquared 2 Fall/ Winter 2012 collection in  Vogue Italia   I immediately thought that:
  • I like it a lot
  • High turtlenecks are back
  • It is very wearable
  • This look is easy to replicate
  • I have to do it, maybe not with white leather gloves, but with white arm warmers
 When I have this thoughts progression in my mind it means only one thing - I just created my next DIY project.  So, it is time to visit a yarn store and find very soft and wonderful white yarn, maybe cashmere, and start working.  I still have some time before cool weather when I can wear this look.  What do you think of my idea?  Do you think white arm warmers will work with this look? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment