Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Father's Day gift...Kiehl's skin care

Father's day is coming soon, June 17.  I don't know about you, but for me it is always hard to find the right gift for a man.  When giving a gift I want it do be useful and exciting to the person who receives my gift!  Am I asking too much?  Maybe, but I think this year it will be easy, because I found the solution.  I am thinking of buying the same thing that worked for me recently.

Since I like good skin care products for myself, I decided that any man can benefit from good skin care regimen as well.  So, from now on, anytime when in doubt, I will be heading directly to the cosmetic counter with skin care products for men.  Recently I bought Facial Fuel Age Combat from Kiehl's as a gift and it worked so well that when my man was almost done with his new face lotion, I was letting know that it is almost gone.  This is how I read this message: I NEED ANOTHER TUBE, please!  What worked for you when having dilemma on Father's Day gift?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment