Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Earth Day 2012... Responsible and Beautiful

This year the Earth Day will be celebrated for the 42nd time worldwide on April 22.  The message of this campaign is  simple -  Let's make our Earth more Beautiful.  I like this message and think it is better to do something about responsible production of leather goods than nothing.  Please look at my project that supports the idea of taking responsibility for the beautiful planet.  I believe that it is no longer enough to produce good-looking items, we must also be conscious of the impact our actions carry with respect to the environment and labor laws.  Hope you will enjoy this short movie I named Responsible and Beautiful. Please visit my project on kickstarter.com   here   and maybe even support us in this journey.  Thank you.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment